Rhino Glue Instructions:
4. Best results are obtained at room temperature. Hold for 30 SECONDS. Different materials have different bonding rates. Rubbers and PVC’s bond almost instantly. Allow the glued items to stand for a few minutes. The bond will continue to get stronger over several hours.
5. Nozzle Maintenance: Before placing cap back on bottle, tap bottle to drain back down the glue and wipe the nozzle tip off using a disposable cloth rag.
6. Only use Extender Snip Tip for very small specialty applications. Always remove after each use and cut the tip before using again.
7. Thoroughly test your project before use.
Rhino Putty Glue Instructions:
2. MIX by kneading with fingers to a uniform color for 1 to 2 minutes. If mixing is difficult, warm putty to room temperature.
3. APPLY immediately on a clean surface and replace the remaining Rhino Putty in its plastic bag for storage in a cool place.
Rhino Glue Storage Instructions:
Y.M.R, La Puente, Ca.
The Worlds Tougher Glue.TM is formulated for a stronger lasting bond that will glue virtually anything to anything! Rhino Glue is great to use in or around the house or industrial applications. Through many years of research and innovation, our high purity and fast setting adhesives will make your projects Rhino Tough.
What makes Rhino glue different from other glues? Rhino Glue's triple distilled processes increases higher bonding strength unlike other brands in the industry. With materials like plastic, vinyl, wood, metal and more. Rhino glue will do the job. It is extremely useful around the house, shop, RV or assembly work. Great for repairing anything from furniture to all your treasured projects. The real reward is that you get to use it all. No more dry outs in the bottle. Store the glue in a dark cool place and you'll get a very good shelf life out of it. We have customers using Rhino glue for two years and more. Use the glue at room temperature for best results. Rhino glue will perform better than any adhesive you have ever used. Unlike other glues Rhino glue will not expand or foam when bonding your surfaces together.
|Home | Rhino Store | Uses | FAQs | MSDS | Testimonials | Contact us | First Aid| Site Map|
Copyright Acro 1999-2010. All rights reserved